Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Vacation in Ipoh

My vacation in Ipoh (mak tok & atok's house) with mama is nearly over. We've been staying here for about 3 weeks. We'll be going back to KL this weekend with Papa and of course he is coming tomorrow (as usual but this time he won't be coming back to KL without us..) CANT REALLY WAIT!! We can't thank enough to maksu, my cuz abg danish (who love to picit2 me), alot thanks to maklong (she is the one who taking care of us since day one we're here - helping Mama with her bengkung.. cook lunch for Mama.. feed me when Mama bz stoking milk for me of course.. everything lah! love u maklong!), and last but not least to my dearest maktok and atok for letting us stay at ur beautiful house..we are looking forward to stay in Ipoh and feel the warmth and love provided by them in the future..




FEEL FREE TO FEED MY PAPA'S FISHES

My Companion

About Me

My photo
A homemaker with a loving husband and 3 beautiful kids (and more to come).