Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 4, 2008

One Month Old

I am 1 month old today. So much thing happens since I was born. Last week, papa came back to JB on Firday to do his routine visit. Then on Saturday he drove me n mama from JB to Ipoh. A long long way. I threw up when we stop by our home in Ampang. Maybe papa drive too fast. When we reached Ipoh, Tok and Mak Tok was eagerly waiting for me. I can see the happiness in their faces.

Earlier this week, papa n mama brought me to see a doctor because Mak Tok said "Budak ni ada kuning lagi ni". Yeahh, we all knew it because I had this "kuning" i.e. jondis since I was dismissed from the hospital last three weeks. The doctor took some blood from my right foot for a quick blood test. The reading was 9.6 (I don't know what does this means but the doctor said its ok since the border line is 14). We all was relieved. Then the same evening papa and Mak Tok went to do "goat's milk searchin" to quicken the healing process of my Jondis. They fed me with the goat's milk and guess what, it tasted like goat!! duhh..

Oh no..papa is here!!..he said he can't come and visit us this week..what a suprise..I'll keep u guys posted..taking care..



Pheww..1 month past already



O ooo..pupu



did I look like a small caterpillar in this picture?




2 comments:

Zashreena said...

adam suka betul nganga mulut.. keja mintak susuuu je ek.

HomeQueen said...

itula..lapa..takpa2..nak membesar..