Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

As time goes by

I am nearly 2 months. Now I can clearly and know how to attract attention with my crying and I learned how to make a lot of cute sounds, even when I'm breasfeeding and sleeping. A lot happen since Mama and me came back to KL. Papa and Mama brought me window shopping both in Ipoh and KL. During the shopping, I slept most of the time. Papa said, "good boy". I said, "we shall wait and see, hehe". Wait and see as when I am older by couple of months, they'll focus more to me rather than their shopping. Wink2. They'll shop more for me rather than for themselves. Yeah. They'll change my diapers rather than trying new shirts. Hehehe..
Then, yesterday we finally moved to our own house. Papa was busy transferring stuff from Aunty Rina's house to our house upstairs. Although its just 3 level away but Papa, Uncle Baem and Uncle Iman were struggling to transfer everything, from cupboard to the washing machine. Luckily my 2 uncles were there to help Papa, or not Papa would lose all his fat. Mama was busy unpacking with me as her assistant. As usual, I'll make sure Mama doesn't go easy as I demand to be with Mama all the time, I'll make myself look uncomfortable in the bouncer. So she had to pick me up all the time. She'll continue unpacking when I fell asleep. When I opened my eyes, they finished unpacking and our new house looks so spacious. Papa and Mama don't want to buy all the furniture yet. Maybe next month.
Ok, here are some of my latest pictures..


I like to sleep...


Abg Ahmad like to disturb me..


But actually he loves me..


I sleep when they play bowling, Mama have to keep an eye on me..



They woke me up to take pictures..


Then I went back to sleep..


This pic was taken when we went to TESCO in Ipoh..just woke up..


Even Mak Su's cows want to disturb my precious sleeping time..


Abg Andra and Arissa too, they cant get their hands off me while I'm dreaming of Mama's delicious milk..


I slept when they went for meals..


slept again..


Also when Mama went shopping..see at the back (lady in blue)


But one thing i like most..and its bathing time!!!


More pictures here.




No comments: