Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm back!






It's been such a long time since forever to update my blog. hehe.. "Thanks" to my mama coz I've been really busy helping her packing. There are so many things to say here, now I'm 5mths old cute lil baby.. I love crying.. my mama tried to feed me like 3times but ended up crying again which I dunno why.. I celebrate my 1st Hari Raya.. my papa is now in Brisbane settling down.. soon i'll be an Aussie Baby! yeay! can't really wait! so many things rite.

Here are some pictures happened since last 2 months.. Enjoy!










3 comments:

Ida said...

Salam dear...

Ke Brisbane for work or continue study? Apa2 pun welcome to OZ yer....

Ida said...

Salam dear,

Welcome to OZ...ke Brisbane for work or study?

HomeQueen said...

Hi there.. my papa just got transferred there.. work of course.. :-) so we'll be moving there soon. how bout u? or maybe i can call u Auntie Ida?